The Town has been instructed to share official communications from government agencies (Gov. Evers, WEC, CDC) regarding the COVID-19 virus. The CDC says the best way to protect yourself and stop spreading the illness is:
- avoid close contact with people who are sick
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- wash your hands frequently with soap for 20 seconds or longer
- clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- cover your cough and properly dispose of used tissues
- and STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK, except to get medical care.